A GHOST IN THE ROOM

It was a late evening. My brother Rahul and I were reading in a room downstairs. I needed a book which was in the bedroom. I told my brother to fetch it. “'Rahul dear please bring the book for me?" He went into the room but ran back shouting frightfully, "The Ghost! The Ghost!" I began to laugh and asked, "What makes you think so?" He said, "Believe me, I have heard strange whispering voices, though there was none in the room." I ran into the room to look into the matter. And yes, I heard whispers, cries, songs. I felt a bit afraid. "A ghost, really? Oh, no, I said to myself". I gathered courage and tried to point out the spot where the noise were coming from. I stepped in and found that the sound was coming from the almirah. I pulled down the handle of the almirah with a trembling hands and opened it. I found that there was our F.M. transistor which was not switched off. We burst out laughter. My father, however, praised me for my courage.

Moral: Courage is always rewarded.

Lob (Admin)

This site was launched on March 1, 2019. Today it is appreciated by millions of students. This site has changed a lot in the last two years and I have tried to do better every time.

Please Do Not Enter Any Span Link in The Comment Box

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال